Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's booklet

I made a calendar booklet where students could draw and write about what we've done each month since the beginning of school.

August- they could draw and write about beginning school, Pete the Cat, meeting new friends, etc.

September- apples, making applesauce, Johnny Appleseed, balls and ramps...

October- Halloween....

The cover is below and I created pages August through January for their booklet. I included a January calendar for students to fill in days of month, write January and 2013. I also made up a January song or it could be used as a poem. You can find this at TPT.



 





 





 

1 comment :

  1. Hi I'm your newest follower. I found you through TBTS. Really pretty background on your blog. Best of luck!

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete