Sunday, December 30, 2012

Professional Goal Setting

The Five Book, "Where will you be five years from today?" By Dan Zadra  is the perfect book to read with the New Year approaching.  A good friend of mine named Lucy gave this book to me a few years ago.  (She has a fantastic blog called Lucy's Inspired.)  I've been re-reading the "5" book during Christmas break to re-inspire myself and I definitely did.  Now that I'm inspired I've got to figure out which zillion things I'd like to work on this new year.  I'm going to reflect a bit more and get back with that list.

5: Where Will You Be Five Years From Today?
Here's a page view from the 5 book.  
The 5 Book


Another inspiring book is "Ever Wonder" by Kobi Yomada. 
 This book asks thought provoking questions that encourages internal reflection.
Ever Wonder
Ever Wonder















She
Kobi also wrote the "She" book that I adore.
This book builds women up and leaves you feeling that you can do anything.
She




No comments :

Post a Comment