Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Photography Projects.

Pinterest has so many great ideas for using photography in the classroom. I am a Pinterest addict, and I know that the first step towards recovery is admitting that I have a problem. My biggest problem is that I can't get all great projects completed. Here are a couple of photography projects that I did finish last year.

I kept seeing all these cute chalk pictures on Pinterest and couldn't wait to do some of my own. I decided to do angels for the girls and Rudolph for the boys. First,I drew the wings and a halo on the concrete for the girls and antlers for the boys. Then I had help placing the the children in the right spot so I could snap several shots quickly I edited the photos on picnic.

 

After I had the photos developed we covered a board with scrapbook paper and Modge Podged the picture on top.

I think they turned out really cute and the parents loved them.

 

The 2011 was chalk but the names were added as text onto the photo.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment